Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter is Here!



Yes, its true. I said it... I knew it was going to happen eventually I just didn't know when (that statement definitely applies to more then one scenario in my life right now.)

It happened pretty much the same way it did last year, I'm referring to the snow. A whole weekend goes by, and then I walk out side and BAM!!! Beautiful white blanket covering the entire city. I love it! Everyone forgets how to act, walk, drive... not me, I'm hovering above the snow, skipping along, laughing and sucking on the ice formations that have covered the branches of the trees like the cocoon of a butterfly.

These are some really great icicle's that formed on JP's back porch... amazing. I love the fact that my little dinky point and shoot captured him taking a photo with the flash.

Oh winter... how I love that I can use this season for wonderful transformation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is something about this winter that I really love.