Monday, December 15, 2008

Lasagna





The advance print projects had a show Saturday afternoon at Arprim titled Lasagna, and yes they served lasagna. My friend Rob Cameron made his piece on me. Rob and I both have work-study together on Saturday afternoons, so we hang out a lot. Needless to say, I got to spill my guts to someone, I guess anyone that I think is deserving, and he made this amazing fortune teller about all the crazy things that I research. The piece is hilarious, well printed and totally functional. Someone even bought it...

So our Saturday morning rituals pretty much consist of Luey, Rob ( featured in above photo) and I talking about the most mundane topics and contorting them into the most bizarre concepts, or we'll take a completely outlandish idea and spin it into something totally comprehensible, and possible. Oh, and this is all done with some of the most lewdest, and crass humor that you can think of. So people have asked as to make a talk show, something kinda like the View where were either given topics, or we choose them and spend an hours to discuss them. This is going to be our new project next semester, we'll film it and make a series... so stay tuned.

No comments: