Monday, December 22, 2008

Big Night Out...






Yes this is what happened to me. I have to wear snow pants when I ride to the bar. Remember when I would ride downtown in the middle of winter with slicks on my bike and no fenders wearing nothing but skinny pants and and cute lil shoes. My make up all subtle and my hair just right. I was going out on the town... except this happened almost everyday after work. Now look at us, Theresa and I had to get all suited up just to ride down to the Distillery from 17 & 17 squared. Fuck! We must be getting old.

It was so nice to see two monkeys hugging again. I really dont like taking photos with flash, so its too bad that a lot of them didnt work out. I like this one of Ryan and Cori. Cori looks like hes barffing into his hand, and then throwing it back into his mouth, and Ryans trying to teach him how to do it with his teacher glasses and white shirt on. Ha!

After that we rode down to Tele's new gallery called Artlife for the Beatroute Christmas Party to see my dear old pops. Dashing young man isnt he... needs a bit of a hair cut though.

No comments: