Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve.





Yes, the Grinch escaped from my soul about 2 years ago, and now I love Christmas! Well, kinda...


Leah, my dad and I went to Leah's parents house for dinner, and it was so good! Leah and I made a casserole cause of my veggie diet (which actually is really nice that her parents didnt make that big deal about that cause its still an odd thing for older people to understand why I dont like to eat things with faces) but that just meant I had more room for dessert! Oh man, its so nice when other people cook for you, its definitely one of my most favorite things, it always tastes better with someone elses love.

After we headed over to Tonia and Kirk's house for their annual Orphans Christmas Eve Party. We were some of the first people there at about 11pm, so there was tons of food there for me to pick at and i got to play a bit of fridge poetry ( guilty pleasure, maybe one day I'll do an entire post on that!) Chocolate and cheese are another one of my most favouritest things in the entire world. Total foodgazum! I invited Simon over cause I knew that he had no where to go, and it was really great hanging out with him. We drank endless amounts of Kirk's homemade wine, a jamboree took place, and I was Elvis...

Yep. I think I'm really startin to dig this time of year again... but dont worry, I wont lose my surly self.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HER MORNING KISS GLISTENED AND TOUCHED PASSION.