Monday, March 10, 2008

School Days




Today I was shocked, twice!!! buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

First, I was under the impressions that the vernissage for "Xplosabiliteaz" ( the first group show that I'm in... funny... I had my first solo show before my first group show) was the same day that we were going to be setting up.... AAAAAHAHAHHAAH !!! riggggghtt... see? I'm always paying attention. Ha! I was mistaken, its this friday... that we need to set up. So in a mad panic of frustration, I was shocked for the second time! I tore my screen while washing it. Yes, it was beautiful, I toke the utter most care of my friend, and it failed on me. Hahaha.. it was due time, I'v had the thing for a year and a half. It had to give up some time...

So the anatomy drawings are for the show...

Oh right, your all invited...
Vernissage: March 21 at 5pm . 5826 St-Hubert.

The BIB is my favirote thing to look at when I'm at "art school", though I never use it cause I like to use my ink to the last crusty icingy bits... though your not suppose to... its ok, I'm a pro.

This is Chloe, I like to watch her work. I like her work. It reminds me of the stuff that I first did when I was at ACAD. She was a total darling and lent me another screen for the rest of the semester cause she not using it. I love her.

And this is a video that my friend Greg sent me today.

It takes a bit to get going... but its good.

I wish I had time like this on my hands... no pun intended.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

No comments: