Saturday, March 1, 2008

Black Ships...






I really, really like this band.

I had to stand around and listen to 2 shitty bands just to see them.(though snakemaster is the shit!!!) its not like I'll never see them again cause they play the Blackdot every weekend... regardless, i like them. a lot.

Im definitely not a gig photographer, wait.. Im not a photographer at all.. but i do like to take photos.
So i stuck around took some photos, then went to a house party down the street from my house.








On the way home i skidded my ass of cause there so much fuckin snow on the streets i could have won the "Dayne Waterlow" skid trophy.

Ha!

But alas, I made it home safe and sound....

look at that beautiful smile. Breathe it all in, cause it doesn't happen very often...

yes, i was happy, for that moment in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your smile is delightful when you decide to share it. i consider myself lucky that i've seen it more than most.