Thursday, March 13, 2008

Litho my heart away



So I think that I might just be on top of things... for once. It really all depends on how tomorrow goes.

I was at school till 5am printing this. I created a digital print, then I drew the anatomy (which you've already seen) and printed it tonight...its looks good. I had to do roughly 5 layers for the pink to build up so you can seen all the fine detail. It doesn't really matter what it looks like now cause its going in a book, so i guess if the composition that I see in my head actually happens, then this installation is going to be amazing. ha!

The press that I'm using is called off set, as appose to direct. I like it better cause you can do more then one pull, plus it's faster.

The show runs from the 14th to the 25th, the vernissage is on the 21st... I'll post a flyer tomorrow.

when I walk home form school I go under the high way on Atwater, right by the church ballz high in snow... its the only time that I actually see my shadow catch up with me. I'll write a song about it when my new guitar gets here.

It used to scare me... well, it did once, and I pulled my knife outta my back pocket like some one was rushin me... I think I need to take knifing lessons... ha! I knew that it was my shadow all along, but I never see it anymore...only when I go under the high way.

Oh the symbology...

"But what does it all mean!?!?" ha...
Thats one of my favorite samples of all time. God bless Qbert.

No comments: