Thursday, January 22, 2009

Work in Progress... still.





I was really struggling with what exactly I was going to do about this panel, because I had already cut out the paper before I printed on it. Oops. I was originally going to put the bone spiral/fractal on the panels that I had painted for them, and I tried one and it was really hard and I think it looked like shit. So I scrapped that idea, and just did this with the last one that I had left. I'm pretty happy with it, I think. I haven't had much time to look at it, and its kinda disappointing that the lil Sebastian's are upside down, but I think that the composition works fairly well. Now I just need to find out if anyone makes a resin that's matte, and if they do I have to coat my last 3 panels with it. I find the gloss to be a little bit obnoxious. Chloe and I are going to submit these panels to Open Studio in Toronto for there big annual show. I would ask you to wish us luck, but I don't think we need it.

No comments: