Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Ritchey Winter Cross Fixie


Love this bike! I crashed at Blue's house one night and he let me ride this bad boy home. Fuckin hell! I forgot how much fun it is to ride a bike in the snow. Blue's house in right by memorial drive and 14th st. n.w. so I had to take the 14th st. bridge to get home. I was still kinda drinky drunky and decided not to ride on the road, plus the side walk looked more like an adventure that I would want to part take in. The side walks hadn't been cleared since the first snow fall, so it was all icey, packed down bumpy mess. Sooooo fun!!! Holy shit I should race cross, im fuckin good at it. Yeah, fine, I sound like kinda a egoist, im serious though. Ha!

Thanks so much for letting me use your bike Blue, that was really kind of you! Cant wait to see you in a few weeks on the east side of town!!

No comments: