Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve.






I've gone into the new year with no expectations at all, which is great cause nothing but amazing things have been happening. The only plan that I had for new year's eve was to pick up Chloe from work at 11pm. JP King and I walked in at about 11:05pm and Chloe was just getting off work. The darling that she is, greeted us with tea and truffles so we sat in the Napoleon room sipping away while we waited for her. So sweet! Not too long after Evan and JP showed up and we all went down to the old port to watch the fire works. Fuck it was cold!!! Totally worth it though... I felt like I was 5 again. Ooooohh, Awwwwww, Wooooooooo... so fun! We walked over there with these balloons that we took from Chloe's work, but by the time that we got there 2 outta 4 had already popped from the cold. JP King took his and tied it to a branch of a tree and some cute little girl came over and tired to untie it. I took mine off my bag and gave it to JP King to give to the girl. He probably stood there for about 2 mins. before she even noticed that he was stranding right in front of her with a balloon in his hand. When she finally figured it out, she got the biggest smile on her face, took the balloon and skipped away. It was so cute!!! After that was done we raced back to Chloe's work to abscond in the warmth. The two trouble makers of the night showed up... Luke and Clio. It was so awesome... almost all the people that I love in Montreal were there. We chilled in the Napoleon room and drank champagne on other peoples bills while we watched Luke, Clio and Emilie suck the helium outta the balloons. I cant even begin to count how many balloons they used. We took off from there at about 2am and headed over to some loft to visit Joshua Barndt. I wish I would have taken a photo of Josh and JP King dancing it was the sweetest thing ever... awww they love each other so much, its soooo cute! We didn't stick around too long, just enough for Clio to start complaining about the music and begin to play lil miss. DJ. Fuck that girl makes me laugh...
We took off from there and went to Clio's house until the wee hours of the morning. I think the last photo says it all...

I had such a wonderful time. I love you all so very much, thanks for ringing in the new year with me!

Bonne Année!

1 comment: