Friday, April 25, 2008

Heavy Pedal #2




Ya it was rainy and cold.. sheeeeeeeet... theres still some troopers out there, though. I didn't take many photos cause I was cold as faaaaaaaaaack, but I snapped a few. I really like this one of Tony, I like taking photos of Tony, dudes got good energy. As for the other ones... meh, total snap shots... no value... but its documentation. As upon request I'm posting a video of Danielle doing an over the bar skid, or the official name " le dog pisser." Ha! gets me every time...

Im not going to post the footdown comp. cause everyones already seen it on Phil's facebook, and as far as I'm concerned facebook is gay.

Oh ya, apparently we go some kinda mentions in the Montreal Mirror and when Danielle was called for an interview she told them it wasn't Revolution and to go away... or "byeeeeeeeeeeee" as you would say on the telephone... hahaha fuckin rights! I love that girl... its just about having fun and riding bikes, you know... ?!?!


No comments: