Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jp!



Our day started off by getting bagels at St. Viateur then sitting on the same church steps that Jp spent some of his time writing his book. It was really, really windy, but warm and beautiful out. We saw the loveliest little bird with the nicest emerald green feathers Ive ever seen. He came and checked us out then hopped his entire body height back up the stairs. After about an hour our bums became numb, so we went back to Draw and Quarterly to book shop (we went there before we got bagels but because of the wind it took out the power for an entire block.) One of the lovely books he bought was a present for the both of us called 'The Secret Language Of Sleep'. It's one of the cutest books Ive read in a long time. I really wanted to get Jp a plant for his birthday, so we checked out a few shops, but most of them were annuals, and it was soooo windy that I decided that it wouldn't be such a good idea to try and take a plant home. We found Jp a new desk instead. I made Lea's mothers infamous Midnight Chocolate Cake, amazing! I forgot how good it was... I really like this photo of the bananas floating in the milk and oil. It reminds me of a lava lamp. We went to see 'Earth" in the theater with Natiea and Stephen. It was really great, but Jp and I both prove to be quite annoying while watching movies. It's not our fault that the leopard looks like he got punched in the face! It was our first family outing. This is a photo of Jp pretending to poop on Stephen riding behind him. I love the apple blossom trees on McGill, so pretty!

That was so sweet of you to spend part of your day with me. Your presence in my life is incredible, thank you for everything you've shared, and taught me. Thank you for being.

Happy Birthday, My Love.

No comments: