Friday, March 27, 2009

Kinda Like Summer?




I was at school really late one night, and didn't want to go home right away... actually I felt as though my social life was being neglected, or more so I wasn't really spending anytime with the people that I wanted to. So I was leaving school and texted Luey to see if she was still at the birthday party she was attending that evening... cant really remember what she said all I know is that I picked her up from Mont Royal metro station and she said: "Wine and Gold spray paint!?" I don't know what we were thinking but going to sit on the mountain and drink a bottle of wine seemed like the most brilliant idea ever! And it was... we shared stories, laughed, peed in the snow, and then the inevitable happened, the clock stroke twelve (actually it was 4am) and we turned into ice. Holy Fuck Ballz!!! we were so cold... so cold! Totally worth it though...

I Love You, Luey.
dont leave.

No comments: