Sunday, March 8, 2009

Art Matters and Nuit Blanche.





Well, I don't really have much to say, and its not that the swell kids down at Art Matters didn't do a fine job trying to juggle school, work, play, and their own personal affairs while still putting on a stellar festival, I guess I'm just not that kinda social butterfly anymore. That being said I managed to get JP outta there early so we could get in a quick peek at Joshua Barndt's piece in the underground mall of PVM. So lovely! Apparently the rainbow zebra is from Josh's dreams. The fiber building was another installation that I found quite beautiful as well. The artist's name is Jannick Deslauriers, shes also the only girl that lives in the Belgo Building. huh...

Luey had an interesting take on Art Matters this year, check out her blog here... She also displays a photo of my favorite piece from the Belgo for Nuit Blanche.

No comments: