Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Torrraaaannnaaa


So I managed to get my shit together, build a bike, find a dope new pad, start summer school and get fired, all in one week. Werd! But I made it, I'm here and its nice. So strange, iv only been her a few times and I remember where everything is. I love this veggie restaurant called Fresh (or Juiced for Life as they were once called) so I took my Father there and made him have the liver cleanser. Ha! he was making some pretty funny faces, but I was proud of him, he downed it all. Maybe it's cause I have spent a few years in Montreal so I've finally gotten used to the street names, not numbers so it was much easier for me to navigate my way around. Its a city that I felt like I have lived here for years. I like that.

This is the view from my room. I'm right off Queen and Bathurst, where I pretty much stayed last time I was here. It was a bit gloomy in the morning but it cleared up and turned into a hot sunny windy day. It was nice that I didn't have to ride up any hills cause theres no way I could have made it up them with the crazy wind today.

So I'm off to Circa to meet some people i don't know... should be fun... It would be nice if I had my official tour guide here, but hes to busy playing in the rain.

No comments: