Sunday, November 30, 2008

Night of Debauchery






One night Josh and I decide to go out on the town. We went for a wonderful dinner at Chu Chi, and then had drinks at Lakia, (which Josh though was a hilarious name for a bar cause right after I told him where I wanted to go he said..."oh ya, whats it like?" and I replied, " its like-a..." and he burst out laughing... " you walked right into that one, Danielle!") then we went and picked up Chloe and headed up to Blizarts for some dancing, then over to The Academy for some late night after hours. We were gettin a little hungry, so Chole suggested that we go to Chinatown and have some late night eats. We were almost there when Chole said... "Hey, I wanna show you this place.. its so cool!!" so we go into the Holiday Inn 'Select' and its crazy. The lobby is like this huge coy pond, and you walk around on these paths though the hotel to get to the fancy restaurant, and the other things, like elevators. I forgot to mention, the reason why I got special treatment from Josh was cause he was suppose to have a pool party the next night as his going away party, but cause of stuff and things, it was canceled. I was soooo excited to go to a pool party, that when he said no go, I thought I was going to cry... so he said "Ok, we'll go out and have a night on the town instead, just you and me, kid!" So when were all Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool, and I got this great idea to go swimming in the pond!!! Off went the clothes, and into the pond I went... it was fun, and I would have kept swimming, but it was cold! Chole took a photo of me... im just getting out saying how cold it was.. ahhahha....

Right, so off we go to the Chinese food restaurant, and were having our food when all of a sudden one of the Asian gangsta posse hanging in the back flips out and trashes the place, flips a whole tray of dishes over smashing everywhere! They all get ready to leave then their girlfriends go up to the cash and say " sorry" and throw down like 300 bucks. It was almost like living in Vancouver again, except there was no gun fight.

It was also the first night of snow in Montreal!

I like the photo with Josh and I with the funny face hes making. He looks like hes wearing grills or his teeth are really dirty... ha!

man, I need to start going out again, so much crazy shit happens where your out and about... I totally forgot.. where the hell have I been!?!? Oh! under a rock... We'll ya'll better watch the fuck out!!! Danielle's back, and shes got a few new tricks up her sleeve too....

No comments: