Sunday, October 26, 2008

In Progress...update.




So I'm not too sure exactly how I feel about this yet. For the past few months I have been staring at this canvas and slowly warming up to it, and when I finally felt comfortable with it, I think I'm ready to add... and then I end up in the same spot as I was before. I did learn a lot though. When you apply gel medium to the transparent paper it turns into this elastic kinda stuff, and it doesn't work so well for over lapping, but the new piece that I'm working on is totally fuckin rad, and now I know what I need to do to make it better, which is really nice.

I'll warm up to it eventually, but right now I'm pretty partial. The concept is formulating... finally. Its taken a few years, but its finally going in the direction that I want it too. All in due time.

No comments: