Thursday, August 7, 2008

Birthday.


I think I'm going threw the " I don't really care" phase of birthdays. Though this one was pretty stellar....

Brent and Chloe were going to take me to the water slides, or La Ronde but it was raining all day so I just stayed home and drew listening to techno rave really loud. Dayne and I went to Ywan for dinner... yum yum! and he bought me some really nice oolong tea. After we went to the IMAX to see 'Batman: The Dark Knight.' Pretty intense on the super screen...

Brent and Chloe dropped by and gave me these awesome chocolates. Super fancy! Dayne also made me a three layered cake, I didn't take a photo cause its pretty much gone.

I'm fat now. Ha!

Were going to go to the 'Super Aqua Park' next week... hopefully I will have some decent photos from that.

No comments: