Saturday, February 23, 2008

Metaloke


Holy Fuckin Extreme!

Last night Dan and I went to go sing karaoke at Pang Pang with a group of his friends, and it was totally off the hook. I was never really into karaoke, but i guess its kinda a big thing (ya, i know.. were not in Japan.) A few years ago, Dayne and i went to Cory's house for new years eve, and I remember Michan stayed up alllll night singing karaoke... by herself. Don't get me wrong, i love to sing... but in the privacy of my own home. Alone. And if one day i think im good enough then maybe I'll join a band, but for now it's meant for mine and toouchie's ears only.

Seriously though, people really get off on this stuff. Why? cause its fun? ya... but some people are totally religious about it. I dont really wanna get into it cause i could probably write a novel on the subject, but all in all, I kinda got a taste last night of why people need to fill this burning desire to stand proud and belt it out.

I had a fuckin rad time, and i might even consider doing it again. Though I think next time I'll have to check out the song book more throughly cause I only found one song that I liked...

Trooper by Iron Maiden...cause thats what I am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it that you did not invite me. shame shame. I would have pulled a Morrissey and done This Charming Man. you would have wet yourself!

- L